Wednesday, September 10, 2008

think I consumed a huge amount of caffeine on mon and tue.. Can't fall asleep in lectures for now while enduring the endless barrage of lecturers' monotonous voices.

Just yesterday, a call came in and told me about the lucky draw in China. Now you guys may wonder if it was a hoax and majority would think it is a hoax.. Let me tell you the brief history.

It was after morning prayer that i received the first call from them. Thinking that it would be a hoax (I'm just an undergraduate and I was invited to an event with stars from China and Hong Kong), I listened to the speaker as she promotes the event. I asked her what details did she need and found out to be just addresses and phone number confirmation. I just gave it eventually knowing that the lucky draw would not involve me at all. Of course I did not accept the invitation as I am still stuck in school.

Then this call came in before my lecture started. I was astonished as the same person told me that I won the THIRD prize of the lucky draw. Never ever in my life had I won any lucky draw!! With apprehension, I asked about any terms and conditions. There was NONE! Third prize - a car worth HK$500,000 (S$100,000 approx) !

At the moment I was stunned as she droned about how to receive the prize. Of course the car won't be coming over but I will be given a cheque instead. Indeed, God is faithful. I had been praying for a car two years ago and never stopped. This time, God gave me the finances to buy a car! Praise the Lord!

No comments: