Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just went into the new cg W238 and sat together with them. Wow, they were full of energy and hyped up haha. Had fun fellowshipping with them at macau express and a movie "make it happen" in vivocity. Shiok sia!

Then afterward, sent some of them to bugis so that my fren Janis can also meet up with her frens. After that, went to jumbo seafood at Dempsey Road ( Tanglin area) to eat with CHEC guys. Wow the food is fabulous and we ordered so much that we didn't have space for ben & jerry's!! At least had fun eating and fellowshipping with different ppl.

As I was talking with my new leader, I realised alot of things that I'm weak at personally. For example, My emotions is like a playful lady who just fell in love with another guy. I could not keep "her" in control till I win her back. So many times won "her" but "she" managed to slip away. Too bad I can't get the attention from my emotions till bad things come and "she" come begging me to keep her in. Now I win "her" again and I'm in command! Let see if my command over my emotions will last eternally.

God is moulding me at this period of time as He has great plans and visions. I too realised God has put a TREMENDOUS amount of faith into us to make IT happen. So in this one year, I am aiming to be a leader in places where God is calling me to. No longer I'll drop the ball, no longer I'll back out, but the more I want to stretch myself to the limitless limits despite what my body, soul might say. My spirit will reign with the Holy Spirit inside my body, soul merging with spirit and as the soul prospers so will prosperity come into life more abundantly above all we can imagine.

So therefore to be able to maximise my potential, I may go on a 9-month vow (although it is not in flow with what pastor had preached about) . God is setting a new generation who will impact the next generation. I WANT to be part of that generation! PTL!

No comments: