Thursday, September 4, 2008

Apology

Thank you brothers who are there with me during the trying times. I know I was too emotional and I could not think straight. For one point, I thought that someone is going to be my partner but it appears to be part of a plan.

Confession to make : I would like to apologize for being such a devil in her life, distracting her with her walk. In return, I should receive the cold treatment, but I would like to ask for her forgiveness and hope to be friends with her once again.

God put me through these tests, to see if I am ready for the next level. AsI just knew that I will be transferring cell group, I realized that a lot of attacks had been laid upon me day after day and I got lost in the action of things. The spiritual level will not be reached if I do not have these tests and trials.

God is our Creator and Finisher of our faith.

No comments: