Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hey guys, been not so posting lately lol..

Btw, my new car came in last month so was busy admiring it while driving my dad's car to sch. The car is WHITE!! 

Take a look at this site! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5196297&l=a904c&id=864165322

However, each time I am driving my dad's car, I am reminded about the color of my house back in pri and sec sch. I am so stuck with purple for now, but shall expect myself to drive the white car! 

Anyway in manner, the topic of faithfulness comes into my life, where my leader questioned me. I was thinking of how the passion actually faded for the past year wore down by disappointments and events that failed through. It is time that I should unlock the chains of such burdens and take up the yoke of Christ which is light. To my realization, most of the successful plans are from God's anointing itself. You can be more creative than your nobody next door, and more initiative. But the success don't come to you, why? I keep asking myself this question, while I observe the people around me getting the success. The common thing that I see is the faithfulness and consistency in doing the right things. No matter what their situation is, how bad or good, they can just continue the same thing. What I mean is not a routine but a discipline. Some people are fit and well because of their discipline in exercising well. Being faithful in physical exercise has its fruits, what's more being faithful in the emotional realm, in the spiritual realm. 

It's been 4 years alr. I decided. Faithfulness comes before appointment, anything else despite how bad the situation or how lousy the people related to you. Change myself before change the people ard me. 2009 is the time I should run hard and good.

No comments: